Our Summer essentials look like this: Glamping trips, campfires, and this decadent chocolate s’mores poke cake. If you’re a fan of the classic graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow combination, you will love this cake. Imagine a moist chocolate cake infused with hot fudge and topped with graham cracker crumbs and toasted marshmallows. We’re talking next-level s’mores!
Even though this chocolate s’mores poke cake is fit for the more glamorous glamping experience, it’s unbelievably easy to put together, thanks to our Organic Chocolate Cake Mix. This cake will be a hit at your next summer shindig!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- Total Time: 55-60 minutes
- Yield: 1 9x9 inch cake
— 1 box Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
— 3 large eggs
— 1 cup milk
— ½ melted, unsalted butter
— 12 graham crackers
— 12 oz jar hot fudge
- Heat oven to 350F and grease and line one 9×9 square cake pan.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, milk, and butter until combined. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Use end of a wooden spoon to poke holes in cake about 1 inch apart.
- Warm jar of hot fudge in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for 20 seconds. Pour the fudge over the cake.
- Crumble graham crackers and sprinkle evenly over cake.
- Place marshmallows, long side down, over the cake. Broil marshmallows on high for 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch carefully so the marshmallows don’t burn. Serve warm.