Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) Cupcakes
While the Maple Pecan Latte (MPL) seems to be stepping into the spotlight this fall, we still have a thing for the tried and true classic Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) and we paid it tribute with this moist and fluffy cupcake recipe. And of course this guilty autumn pleasure is made a bit less guilty with our Organic Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting and Organic Ultimate Vanilla Cake Mix made with vegan, organic and non-GMO ingredients.
Our Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes incorporate a couple of top fall essentials—warm pumpkin bread and hot lattes. Nothing makes your home smell more cozy in the fall and winter months than something pumpkin baking in the oven and we relish the first cooler day when we switch from iced lattes to hot. Now you can skip the Starbucks drive-thru and have one of these guys for some chilly morning you time. Oh, the rest of your gang will love them too.
If you can’t get enough of fall baking with Miss Jones, we highly recommend giving our 5 Ingredient Cranberry Sauce Bars a try—you’ve gotta do something with that leftover cranberry sauce, right? If you can’t get enough pumpkin, bake up some of our Pumpkin Donut Mini Muffins—always a crowd pleaser. And, if you find yourself loving the whole cake-for-breakfast thing, try our Vegan Dutch Apple Pie Mini Cakes—they’re easier than pie.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together eggs, milk and butter. Once blended, add in cake mix, pumpkin spice, instant coffee and pumpkin and mix until fully incorporated.
- Line a cupcake pan and fill liners up ⅔ of the way full (abut ¼ cup per liner). Optional: Dust tops with a bit of instant coffee or pumpkin spice.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- Frost with Miss Jones Organic Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Dust with coffee grounds, pumpkin spice, granola and/or Pumpkin Spice Little Secrets Candies!
Range of servings: makes 12-18 servings
Range of cook time: 10-15 minutes
Range of total time: 20-25 minutes