Mini Pumpkin Donut Muffins
Get ready to have your mind blown. No really, these Mini Pumpkin Donut Muffins with Pumpkin Spice Sugar are the best pumpkin-based baked good you will have all fall. All you need to be in business is a box of Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix, eggs, oil, water, pumpkin, and pumpkin spice.
- Total Time: 48 minutes
- Yield: 36 mini donut muffins
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- 1 box Miss Jones Baking Co. Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice (or 2 teaspoons cinnamon + 3/4 teaspoon ginger + 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pumpkin, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice in a large bowl.
- Grease (don’t use spray or the muffins won’t puff up properly) 48 mini muffin or cupcake pans and fill each cavity 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or when muffins spring back when touched.
- Mix together remaining 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice and 1 cup sugar.
- Dip tops of muffins in melted butter and roll completely in sugar mixture. Serve immediately.
Range of servings: makes 36 to 48 mini donut muffins