5 ingredient Cranberry Sauce Granola Crumble Bars
Makes 9-12 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25-30 minutes
– 1 box of Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
– 1 egg
– 5 tbsp softened butter (not melted)
– 1 cup granola
– 1 cup cranberry sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. in a large mixing bowl, combine egg and butter until smooth and creamy. Next add baking mix and combine until you have a fine uniform crumble or a ball of dough if you are using a stand mixer. Remove ½ cup of dough and set aside.
2. Grease or line with parchment an 8×8 or 9×11 pan. Take remaining dough and press into a layer at the bottom of the pan. Par bake crust for 10 min. Cover with an even layer of whole cranberry sauce. Then add even layer of granola and crumbled dough.
3. Bake for 20-25 min. Let cool. Cut into squares and serve.