A really amazing pumpkin bread recipe is a fall kitchen staple. Nothing beats taking a bite of a spicy, pumpkin-flavored, and fluffy slice of freshly baked pumpkin bread. When it comes to finding the perfect pumpkin bread recipe, we have you covered! This Cinnamon Crunch Pumpkin Bread recipe is delightfully moist, flavorful and is topped with a crumbly cinnamon streusel.
This recipe is a crowd-pleasure and is also so easy to make because it uses our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix. It’s tasty with or without the cinnamon sugar topping, but when there’s a choice between cinnamon streusel or no cinnamon streusel, the correct answer is cinnamon streusel, right?
- Cook Time: 50-60 minutes
- Total Time: 50-60 minutes
- Yield: 1 9x5 inch loaf
— 1/2 cup water
— 2 eggs
— 1/2 cup oil
— ¾ cup pumpkin puree
— 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
— 1 package Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
Cinnamon Sugar Crunch:
— 1/2 cup brown sugar
— 1/2 cup flour
— 1 teaspoon cinnamon
— 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the water, eggs, oil, pumpkin, and pumpkin spice until blended. Whisk in Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix until uniform in texture. Pour into prepared pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add the butter and mix in with a fork until well combined and clumpy.
- Sprinkle cinnamon crumble over the bread and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the top springs back when touched.