One thing that should be on everyone’s fall bucket list is making this Caramel Apple Pie Dump Cake recipe. This dump cake bursts of apples, caramel and cinnamon and is the epitome of fall! Not to mention, it’s also beyond simple to make since the recipe uses our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix.
Dump cakes are true to their name; all you do is “dump” wet ingredients into a bowl, sprinkle our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix on top, pop it in the oven and voila! A cake! We love all our Organic Mixes and Frostings because they make baking recipes so quick and easy, and this recipe is probably the easiest of them all. Baking season, it’s on!
Recipe and photos by @audacious_eats.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45-55 minutes
- Total Time: 65-75 minutes
- Yield: about 9 servings
— 5 ½ cups cubed honey crisp apples, about 4-5 large apples
— ½ cup caramel
— 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
— ¾ cup melted butter
— Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 9×13 in pan.
- Place chopped apples into bottom of pan. Drizzle caramel sauce evenly over top of apples and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Top with Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix, making sure to spread evenly over apples. Pour melted butter over top, making sure to cover cake mix completely.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until top is golden and sides are bubbling.
- Serve warm in ramekins and top with ice cream and more caramel. Enjoy!