Wild Blueberry Jam Bars
These Blueberry Jam Bars are so berry delicious, we must say. We cannot stress this enough. They’re super addictive so use caution. We turned our Organic Vanilla Cake mix into a buttery crust and crumble then added our favorite blueberry jam. What we got was the taste of late summer in North America. This is a great way to use that special farmer’s market jam or your own home made preserves. We used Bonne Mamman Wild Blueberry Preserves and you’ll hear no complaints on that from us. Jam on, baker babes!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 9 bars
- Category: Dessert
- 9×9-inch pan
- Parchment paper (optional)
- Stand or hand mixer
- 1 package Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp butter (softened (not melted))
- 1/2 cup jam (blueberry, orange marmalade, or your favorite flavor!)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Using a stand or hand mixer, beat butter until soft. Add in egg and beat again until slightly combined with butter. Add in mix and beat on low until dough is crumbly and starting to form a ball. Reserve about ½ cup of dough.
- Grease and line a 9×9 pan with parchment and press dough out evenly into pan with fingers.
- Gently spread about 1/2 cup of jam over top of bars.
- Gently crumble reserved dough over top.
- Bake bars at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
Range of servings: makes 9-12 bars