Conversation Heart Cake Mix Sugar Cookies
Time to Ring the Alarm this V-Day with these delicious Valentines day cookies!
Today’s the day to Be-YONCE! Put your Love on Top with these adorable conversation heart Valentines Day cookies. Whether you’re going to bake ’em up for your BFF or your boo, you’ll get them looking so Crazy in Love when they take a bite!
It’s easy to get creative with these candy-colored treats, and even easier to share the love with your crew (and your faves with us @missjonesbakes). Don’t be afraid to get personal—these cookies are made for inside jokes.
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and egg. Add in cake mix and stir until well blended, using
- your hands to work through any dry spots and form the dough into a ball.
- At this point you can move to the next step or tightly wrap the dough and refrigerate until you’re ready to use it.
- Roll out dough on a piece of parchment or wax paper. If dough is sticky, coat dough and rolling pin with flour.
- Cut out desired shapes and place on a sheet pan. If using sprinkles to decorate, put them on your cookies now. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and remove from oven (cookies will not brown).
- Let cool completely and then decorate as desired.
- If you’re scared of piping frosting onto these cookies, cover them in sprinkles instead! Just make sure you put them on before the cookies bake.
- Still craving some frosting but need an easier solution? Cover these cookies in our Organic Vanilla Frosting and then cover in sprinkles.
Range of servings: makes 12-24 cookies