Triple Citrus Bundt Cake
When life gives you lemons…go buy some oranges and limes and make this cake! Citrus season is in full swing these days and this recipe is a delicious way to take advantage. Our Triple Citrus Bundt Cake is a perfect balance of zesty and sweet, and looks beautiful on the table for a Sunday brunch or any springtime occasion.
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 1 10-cup bundt cake
- Category: Dessert
For the bundt cake
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk or plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 package Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp meyer lemon zest
- 1 tsp lime zest
For the citrus glaze
- 2 cups organic powdered sugar
- 1 orange (zest and juice)
- 1 meyer lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- Optional: Kumquats (small citrus fruits and candied citrus peel for topping)
For the bundt cake:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 10-cup bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and melted butter. Add in the Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and whisk until fully combined. Stir in citrus zest.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before turning cake out onto wire rack.
For the citrus glaze:
- In a small bowl, add citrus juice and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the bundt cake and let set.
- Garnish with small citrus fruits and candied citrus peel, for a pretty and fresh finish.