Super Chewy Chocolatey Peppermint Bark Frosted Brownies
It’s the most wonderful time of the year—that time of year when peppermint and chocolate pair up to bring all the boys and girls heaps of holiday cheer. If you’ve got a crush on this flavorful couple, you’ve got to try Miss Jones Organic Fudgy Brownies topped with our Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Frosting. Perfect for holiday parties, party crashers, parties of one… basically any kinda party. Hurry and head to the shop—the frosting is only around while supplies last.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 9 incredibly minty brownies
- Category: Dessert
For The Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix
- 1 jar Miss Jones Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line a 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, water and oil together until smooth. Slowly stir in brownie mix and continue stirring until batter is fully combined.
- Bake for 33-37 minutes. Remove from oven and let brownies cool completely.
- Stir up a jar of Miss Jones Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Frosting and spread evenly over the top of the cooled brownies and sprinkle with peppermint bark. (If frosting is difficult to spread, pop it in the microwave for a 5-10 seconds and it will soften right up!)
– To get amazing results for vegan and high-altitude brownies, check out our FAQ.
– If you want to remove your brownies from the pan with ease, spray or grease the pan first and then line with parchment paper