Rosé All Day Rose Cake
All this summer water we’ve been sippin’ on has inspired a simple, two-step hack to a very special treat. Speckled with rose petals, this light pink layer rose cake is the perfect pairing for a day filled with rosé… whether you’re at a garden party or kickin’ it at the park. Keep it classy and BYOC.
Pop open a bottle and let’s bake!
- Category: Dessert
For the cake:
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cup water
- ½ cup cup butter (melted)
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 tsp rose water
For the frosting:
- clean petals of one rose (chopped finely)
- 1-2 jars Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, water, butter, rose water and cake mix in a large bowl, stirring until combined.
- Grease and flour two 8” or 9” rounds, then add batter and bake as directed on box. Cool completely.
- Stir rose petal pieces into vanilla frosting and frost as desired.
- The ingredients above and recipe below make a two-layer cake. For a fully frosted, thick three-layer cake, you will need 2 mixes and 2 jars of frosting. Double all other ingredients.
- This recipe is also great for cupcakes.
- This recipe can be made vegan using oil and flax eggs.