Piña Colada Cookies
Puerto Rican beach vacay in a cookie! Wherever you may be, channel those tropical beach vibes with these delish little Piña Colada Cookies Sandwiches. We modified our super easy and always yummy Organic Sugar Cookie Mix with coconut oil, dried pineapple and coconut flakes, then sandwiched them around a layer of equally decked out frosting. Every chewy bite takes you on an island getaway.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 cookies
- Category: Dessert
For the cookies
- 1 package Miss Jones Organic Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp coconut oil (not melted)
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup flaked or shredded coconut
For the frosting
- 1 jar Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 2 tbsp dried pineapple (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Follow sugar cookie mix instructions. Stir in pineapple and coconut on low setting.
- Use a small scoop or hands to create small balls of dough. Roll balled dough in coconut flakes and place on cookie sheet about 2-2.5″ apart.
- Mix together frosting ingredients.
- Use a piping bag with a large round tip to pipe a dollop of frosting onto one cookie. Top with a similar sized cookie and then gently insert a mini umbrella.
Optional: Top with a mini umbrella