Peppermint Bark Brownies
Need to cool off a little bit?
Try our easy organic Peppermint Bark Brownie hack: simply bake up a tray of Miss Jones Organic Brownies, cover ’em in our Organic Vanilla Frosting, and sprinkle some freshly smashed peppermint on top. Perfect for holiday parties, party crashers, parties of one… basically any kinda party.
Don’t sleep on this delicious winter treat—bake some up and let’s chill out!
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- Yield: 9 incredibly minty brownies
- Category: Dessert
For the brownies:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix
For the topping:
- 1 jar Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting
- ¼ to ½ tsp peppermint extract or oil
- 1 cup crushed candy canes or peppermints
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line a 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, water and oil together until smooth. Slowly stir in brownie mix and continue stirring until batter is fully combined.
- Bake for 33-37 minutes. Remove from oven and let brownies cool completely.
- Mix together vanilla frosting and peppermint extract. Spread peppermint frosting over cooled brownies and top with smashed peppermint or candy canes.
- Cut into squares before serving.
- To get amazing results for vegan and high-altitude brownies, check out our FAQ.
- If you want to remove your brownies from the pan with ease, spray or grease the pan first and then line with parchment paper
- Freezing your frosted brownies makes ’em even more chill… give it a try, and save a few for later (tonight)!