Here at Miss Jones, we’re big fans of sweet and fruity bread and this lemon blueberry muffin bread is a perfect example. It’s light and fluffy, bursting with fresh blueberries, and topped with a lemony glaze.
Because this recipe uses our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix, it’s super easy to prepare and has that from-scratch taste. Enjoy a slice or two with your morning coffee or as a sweet afternoon snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 9x5 in loaf
— 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
— ½ cup melted butter
— ¼ cup milk
— 3 large eggs
— 6 Tbsp lemon juice
— 1 cup fresh blueberries
— 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
— 3 Tbsp lemon juice
— ¼ cup premade granola
- Heat oven to 350F and grease a 9×5 in loaf pan.
- Combine cake mix, butter, eggs, six Tbsp lemon juice and milk with an electric mixer. Beat for 2 minutes. Fold in blueberries and pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 20 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, whisk powdered sugar and three Tbsp lemon juice together in a bowl, until smooth. Drizzle over loaves and sprinkle granola on top. Enjoy!