Floral Bloom Layer Cake
Your summer will be in full bloom when you bake this gorgeous floral cake! This delicious treat has layers on layers of fluffy vanilla cake with smooth, buttery vanilla frosting in between. Top with your favorite edible flowers and you’ll have a cake fit for a beautiful garden party!
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 3-layer floral cake
- Category: Dessert
For the cakes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk or plant-based milk
- 1 cup butter or coconut oil (melted)
- 2 packages Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
For the topping
- 3 tubs Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting
- 1-2 cups edible flower petals
For the cakes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 3 9-inch round cake pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and melted butter. Add in the Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mixes and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between the prepared cake pans. Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool in pans on wire rack for 12-15 minutes. Turn cakes out onto rack to cool completely.
For assembly and frosting
- Place 1 cake layer, domed side down, on a cake plate or platter.
- Spread ½ cup of Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Frosting on top using a small spatula.
- Place next cake layer, domed side down, on top, spread ½ cup of frosting on top.
- Place remaining layer on top. Spread top and sides of cake with remaining frosting.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes to let frosting set before serving. Decorate with edible flowers.