Dark Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake
We like big bundts and we cannot lie! That’s why we created this velvety Dark Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake. It’s rich and moist, topped with toasted coconut flakes for a light, creamy twist on a classic.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Bundt pan
For the cake
- 1 package Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
For the topping
- 12 ounces semisweet or dark chocolate
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup toasted coconut flakes (Toast for 3 minutes in a 350F oven)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 10-cup bundt pan. Whisk together eggs, coconut oil, and coconut milk. Add chocolate cake mix and whisk again until fully combined.
- Pour ⅔ of cake batter into bundt pan. Add chocolate chips in an even layer in the center of the batter, avoiding the edges. Gently top chocolate chips with remaining batter, spreading to cover. Bake cake for 35-45 minutes, or until cake bounces back when touched.
- Remove from oven and invert cake onto a plate after 15 minutes of cooling. Let cool completely before topping.
- For the topping, melt together chocolate and coconut oil, stirring until fully combined. Drizzle over completely cooled cake and top with toasted coconut flakes.