Confetti Pop Mini Cakes
We like to party, which is why finding the perfect blend of sprinkles for our Confetti Pop was something of a passion project for the MJ crew.
And to celebrate our new favorite frosting, we’re stacking up some Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake with layer on layer on layer of colorful, perfectly poppin’ polka dots. These fun little cakes can be baked up in a snap, so better send out some invites… they’re even better when you share ‘em! Any day can be a party if you try hard enough.
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 3 mini 4" four-layer cakes
- Category: Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour a half sheet tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter. Add in Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and whisk until incorporated.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool.
- Once completely cool, take a 4-inch cookie cutter and carefully cut out 12 even circles from the sheet cake. Place 1 cake layer, domed side down, on a platter.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Miss Jones Organic Confetti Pop Frosting on top using a small spatula. Place another layer on top and spread another 2 tablespoons of frosting. Repeat with third and fourth layers.
- Crumble leftover cake onto each mini cake and top with any leftover sprinkles. Repeat for remaining cakes and get the party started!