Every day is a celebration! That’s why we made these Confetti Pop Cookie Dough bites that pop with flavor when you pop them in your mouth. They are totally egg-free and vegan-friendly. Think of them as little doughy disco balls!
Confetti Pop Cookie Dough Bites
Makes 24 cookie dough bites
¼ cup vegan butter, softened
1 flax egg*
1 tablespoon almond milk
1 package Miss Jones Organic Confetti Pop Cookie Mix
1 11.5-oz. bag organic white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons coconut oil
*vegan egg replacement: Combine 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal and 3 tablespoons water for each egg needed. Let sit for 5 minutes before adding to your recipe.
1. Prepare two parchment lined baking sheets.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the vegan butter on medium speed until smooth. Add in flax egg. Add cookie mix in batches. Dough will resemble coarse crumbles. Add in 1 tablespoon almond milk, stirring until dough comes together from sides of bowl and forms a ball.
3. Using your hands and a small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon measure, scoop out dough and press together to form a small ball. Place cookie dough balls on prepared baking sheets and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4. While the cookie dough balls are chilling, prepare your white chocolate sauce. Place white chocolate in double boiler over gently simmering water. Add in coconut oil and gently stir until fully melted.
5. Remove cookie dough balls from refrigerator. Place one cookie dough ball at a time in melted white chocolate, making sure it is completely covered. Carefully, lift the cookie dough ball out with a spoon and transfer to a clean, parchment-lined baking sheet or wire rack. Repeat this step for remaining cookie dough balls.
6. Lightly sprinkle cookie dough balls with sprinkles and place in refrigerator once more so the chocolate sets. Devour.