Double Chocolate Stout Pancakes
These double chocolate stout pancakes are the best part of waking up! Plus with Father’s Day coming up, these pancakes combine dad’s three favorite things: beer, delicious dark chocolate, and a thick, fluffy stack of pancakes. Honor your old man with something sweet!
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 16 pancakes
- Category: Dessert
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup chocolate stout beer
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Mix together mashed banana, eggs, buttermilk, beer, and oil with a whisk until just combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add in the cake mix and stir until thoroughly mixed together. Add in mini chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Warm up a non-stick pan or griddle over medium-heat. Lightly coat heated pan or griddle with organic nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop out ¼cup of prepared batter for each pancake. Cook pancakes about 2 ½ -3 minutes per side. Serve with banana slices and honey!
Range of servings: makes 16-18 pancakes