Chewy Chocolate Cake Mix Thumbprint Cookies
For the cookies
– 1 box of Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup softened butter
– 3 TBSP milk
For the topping
– Miss Jones Organic Cream Cheese Frosting
– Little Secrets Candies
– Candy Corn or other candy of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. With a hand mixer or in a stand mixer, mix together egg, butter and milk until creamy. Slowly add in Miss Jones Organic Chocolate Cake Mix until a ball of dough forms.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment. Spoon out small amounts of dough and roll between palms forming a ball Place on lined cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Pull out and press divots into the center of the cookies with the back of a measuring spoon while still hot. Set aside to cool completely.
3. Open a jar of of Miss Jones Organic Cream Cheese Frosting and stir with a spoon until smooth. Fill a piping bag and pipe or spoon small dollops of of frostings into the centers of the cookies. Then sprinkle with crushed up Little Secrets Candies or place a candy corn, mini peanut butter cup or other candies on top. Enjoy them with your ghouls!