Brownie Crisp Cookie Sandwiches
With summer right around the corner, we’re looking for almost any excuse to break out the ice cream scoop. So when we baked up a batch of these crunchy, perfect brownie crisps, it’s like we HAD to make ice cream sandwiches. Had to. The crunchy, chewy texture of these cookies is even better when you top ‘em with freshly chopped pistachios.
Seriously, get those scoops ready! You won’t be sorry.
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Add melted coconut oil to brownie mix, stirring until fully combined and slightly crumbly.
- Use a medium-sized ice cream scoop or your hands to measure a tablespoon full of cookie dough and form into a ball. Flatten to form a thick disk and press pistachios into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges of cookies are crisp and chewy.
- Add a scoop of your favorite ice cream and get creative! Top ‘em off with your favorite sprinkles, fruit, nuts etc.
- We used an ice cream scoop to produce consistent, ice cream sandwich-sized cookies. If you use the same scoop for each, you get the perfect ratio of cookie to ice cream.
- You can top these with any kind of nut or dried fruit that you like, we also recommend dried cherries, coconut or pecans.
Range of servings: makes 12 jumbo cookies, or 6 ice cream sandwiches
Brownie Crisp Sandwiches made with Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix.