Brownie Batter Bark
We take our brownie game seriously around here, so we took on the challenge to make a brownie batter bark out of our Organic Fudgy Brownie Mix. While perfectly crunchy and delicious on it’s own, we make the bark even better with the addition of pistachios, dark chocolate, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Perfect for gifts, the big game, or any time you want a sweet and salty snack!
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 24 brownie bark bites
- Category: Dessert
- 2 egg whites
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (use UNREFINED, not refined to get the best flavor)
- 1/4 cup water
- Chopped pistachios
- Roughly chopped dark chocolate (we used Dagoba Organic 59% Semisweet Chocolate Bar)
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, add the egg whites and beat on medium speed until foamy. Slowly add in Miss Jones Organic Brownie Mix, alternating with oil and water until fully combined.
- Pour brownie batter in prepared baking sheet and use a spatula to spread batter evenly into a very thin layer. Bake for 24-30 minutes
- Remove pan from oven. Working quickly and carefully, sprinkle toppings over bark to set as the brownie bark cools.
- Let cool completely before breaking into bite-sized bark bites.
- This bark goes from perfect to burned fairly quickly. For the best results, check your bark every two minutes after baking for 24 minutes to keep from burning.
- If bark is chewy after cooling, rip into pieces and return to oven for 2-4 minutes to help harden
- Coconut oil – make sure to use “unrefined” rather than “refined”. Refined has all of the coconut flavor removed, and this recipe tastes WAY better with the coconut flavor