These Apple Chai Muffins are truly the perfect way to welcome in the crisp fall weather. Perfectly spiced, soft and fluffy, and topped with glaze and hemp seeds, these muffins are your morning coffee’s new best friends. As the muffins baked, the whole office smelled of chai spices and we were all ready for fall!
We made this recipe with our Organic Vanilla Cake Mix, which made baking and cleaning so easy and quick. The batter is infused with Bhakti Chai concentrate and incorporates organic Big Slice kettle cooked apples. We then drizzled a simple glaze over the baked muffins and sprinkled Manitoba Harvest Maple and Cinnamon Hemp Heart Toppers on top. So, so, SO good!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Total Time: 30-35 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins
½ cup melted butter
¼ cup Bhakti Chai concentrate
1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
¼ cup or 1 pouch organic Big Slice kettle cooked apples
½ cup Maple and Cinnamon Hemp Heart Topper
1/2 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1-1.5 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, Bhakti chai concentrate, and eggs. Add cake mix and whisk together until just combined. Fold in Big Slice kettle cooked apples.
- Fill each muffin tin ½ full and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely before topping.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until well combined and no lumps remain. Drizzle over cooled muffins and top with Manitoba Harvest Maple and Cinnamon Hemp Heart Topper.